Tue, Jan 24|
Vision Board Creation
Get back to the time when you could dream about everything. Invest this time in your future. Come to join like-minded people who don't afraid to dream big and do big.
Time & Location
Jan 24, 2023, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM CST
Pinspiration , 2423 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408, USA
About the event
This event is for dreamers and doers!
This is the second year we are getting together to plan our future year of success.
Once again, we remember the book "Secret" and tapping into the power of thought and the divine.
What is included?
- New Freshly Realised: My Way To Success Planner
- Magnetic Board 24*36
- Mini Magnets to attach your pictures
- Vinyl header: MY VISION - MY LIFE
- Positive stickers
- Chalks and other decoration material
What to bring with you?
- Pictures of your choice to use for the Vision Board (Note: I usually find all pictures online and use free prints to print them only for a shipping fee of $5.99)
What to expect?
- Introduction with short guided meditation
- How and why use a planner
- Short review of Goal Setting
- Exercise by Certified NLP Practitioner Kateryna Armenta
- 2 hours for creation
- A prize for The Best Creative Design
Why You Need A Vision Board.
When thinking about creating a Vision Board, some may say it is silly or childish.
I say one of the best tools to create your desired life.
I created my first Vision Board at the age of 15, then the next one at 18. I still have my first vision board. Why? Because it is a solid reminder for me that "Everything is possible when you put your mind to it."
My first vision board was a straightforward one, but I know that several things, I say the majority, became true. One big one, I had a map of the US and a house over it.
I had it with me for years, rolled and tacked away, but only two years ago, I decided to unroll it and take a look. When I rolled it out, I was amazed...
- Living in the United States
- Worked as a CAM for a high-rise
- Spoke five languages
- Red car
All of that, one way or another was on my Vision Board I created 15 years ago. But it was my life now!
No way, I could not believe it.
I always was good at planning my life and writing things down, but Vision boards were out of my creative planning for years.
After Coaching for 1.5 years, I decided it was time to bring it back.
In 2021 we had our first Ambitious WE Vision Board Creation Workshop. A few participants joined us, and we had powerful 3 hours to work on our life vision.
Did you Participate or maybe make your own? Tell me in the comments after a year what worked and if you are happy you did it.
I am, because many things, some that I even didn't put any energy into, became true.
Let me tell you! Do you want a shift in your life or keep on succeeding? You need a Vision Board for the year.
Why is it working from a science perspective?
Neuroscientist Dr. Tara Swart explains: "Looking at images on a vision board primes the brain to grasp opportunities that may otherwise go unnoticed. That’s because the brain has a process called ‘value-tagging,’ which imprints important things onto your subconscious and filters out unnecessary information.”
“The brain assigns a higher ‘value’ to images than written words on a ‘to-do’ list,” says Swart, “And the more you look at those images, the more those images move up in importance.”
Simply said, your mind is stimulated by pictures and finds ways, without you even realizing it, to make it valid, to bring it to reality.
Cool, is it?
Your brain is like a clock, wheels are spinning out of your view, and all you know is that it keeps moving and showing you the right time.
A study published in Neuropsychologia reported that mental exercises on a particular muscle led to a 35% increase in its strength. In comparison, physical exercises on the same muscle resulted in a 53% increase. A control group that did neither physical nor mental exercise showed no notable improvement in muscle strength.
How is this related to a Vision Board?
Here is how, by exercising your mind to reach your goal, you increase your chances by 35% or more to make it true.
Ok, are you ready now?
Where do you start?
I invite you to this event of the year.
But you do need to get ready.
- Sit down and write a 10-year wish list. Everything that comes to mind. Make it big. Like ten times bigger than you think is possible.
- Pick the top 3-5 priorities you want to start working on.
- Google the picture that brings you the most associations with these goals. Or if you could find an exact picture of what you want, even better.
- Print better more than not enough
- Take all of that with you, and join us on January 24th.
- Ticket type
+$2.13 service fee+$2.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out